The Royal Mons Auto Moto Club is pleased to be able to organize this weekend of 27 & 28/08/2022 the Commemoration of the Liberation of Mons
As a result, we are going to organize a military scholarship at the Hippodrome de Wallonie on 08/27/2022 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for the public.
If you wish to participate in our military scholarship, this year the places will be free, I would ask you to take note of the regulations in the appendix and to complete the registration form.
Hoping to see you during our weekend, please accept, Madam, Sir, our best regards
TANKS IN TOWN MILITARIA SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
Public access: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Venue: Hippodrome de Wallonie
Exhibitor Access: Saturday, August 27, 2022 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Location Layout: 1 vehicle per sales location is permitted.
Price: This year the pitches will be free, if vehicle take into account the length of it! (Minimum 5 meters)
Reservation via the registration form. Before 15/8/2022
Scholarship rules: Before registering, please read the scholarship rules.
This document must be printed and signed, in order to submit it no later than the day of the stock exchange.
PS: The Royal Mons Auto Moto Club does not hold authorization from the competent authorities for the sale of firearms, it is therefore forbidden to sell them, whatever their type (in firing condition and demilitarized), except replicas.
This information may be subject to possible modifications depending on events or external decisions beyond the control and responsibility of the organizing Club, please consult the site regularly.
TANKS IN TOWN ROYAL MONS AUTO MOTO CLUB BOURSE MILITARIA FROM AUGUST 27, 2022
NOTICE TO EXHIBITORS
Basic rules to follow
1. Access is prohibited to minors unaccompanied by an adult
2. It is forbidden to display any object displaying the SS or Nazi emblem (swastika),
3. No firearm, in firing condition or neutralized, may be exhibited or sold.
4. It is forbidden to sell magazines, whatever the firearm (law of 7/01/2018).
5. Only non-prohibited bladed weapons are authorized, dummy weapons, alarms (punch
6. All explosive devices are prohibited (such as: mortars, grenades, shells, rockets, LAW launchers whether inert, empty, training or in good/bad condition).
7. Regarding the presence and sale of casings and military ammunition of a caliber greater than
.50, it will only be accepted if it is possible to immediately and visually see that they are empty.
8. Signal pistols cannot be put up for sale as these are only available over the counter if there is a legitimate reason for possession, which is difficult to prove on a stock market Military.
9. Are in particular prohibited and prohibited in Belgium
1. anti-personnel mines and similar booby-traps or devices, and blinding laser weapons
2. incendiary weapons
3. weapons designed exclusively for military use, such as automatic firearms, launchers, artillery pieces, rockets, weapons using other forms of radiation other than those referred to in 1., ammunition designed specifically for these weapons, bombs, torpedoes and grenades
5. Switchblade and spring blade knives, butterfly knives, brass knuckles and edged weapons that look like another object
6. sword canes and gun canes that are not historical decorative weapons
7. clubs and truncheons
8. firearms whose stock or barrel itself can be disassembled into several sections, firearms manufactured or modified in such a way as to make their carrying invisible or less visible, or so that their technical characteristics no longer correspond to those of the model defined in the authorization to possess the firearm, and firearms which have the appearance of an object other than a weapon;
9. portable devices for inhibiting people or causing them pain by means of an electric shock, with the exception of medical or veterinary tools;
10. objects intended to touch people with toxic, asphyxiating, tear gas and similar substances, with the exception of medical tools;
11. folding shotguns of a caliber greater than 20;
12. throwing knives;
14. throwing stars;
15. the following parts and accessories, in particular:
- magazines with a capacity greater than the normal capacity as defined by the Ministry of Justice for a given model of firearm;
- sighting equipment for firearms, projecting a beam on the target;
- the mechanisms for transforming a firearm into an automatic firearm;
16. night sights.
The organizing ROYAL MONS AUTO MOTO CLUB ASBL cannot be held responsible for any breach of the law.